L50M MX Laser Micro Level™ & L50XP EXTREME Range Laser Micro Level™ (20X brighter laser beam) 10 milliwatt laser shoots 1 mile
For general purpose leveling and quick reference work, the Model L50M MX Laser Micro Level™ is ideal. Made to the same professional standards as the L100M MX Laser Precision Level™. The L50M works best within a 75 foot range and measures horizontal level only. Smaller in size and also including a precision 5 minute of arc level vial, you can carry it in your pocket.
- Layouts are done in minutes with the quickness of a hand tool and accuracy of a laser.
- Shoot 10 feet or 100 feet straight. No more strings, transits, or messy water levels to set up for long runs.
- Precisely level a complete floor from wall to wall or a concrete slab and all the forms, or a ceiling. It’s all done FAST and LASER accurate.
- Interior and exterior pipe work, wiring, duct work, and plumbing can be laid out, leveled or sloped as required, and installed using the laser beam as a guide. Leave the guess work to someone else.
- MX Laser Micro Level™. (20 times brighter than standard model)
- 6 mm optics – Smaller dot size at distance
- Built Construction Tough – No Tubes to burn out or break.
- Strong Aircraft Aluminum – Once piece case design won’t bend or twist and it’s weather protected.
- Recessed Level Vial – Easy to read but well protected.
- Industrial Grade Optics – Fully coated for maximum performance.
- Factory Calibrated – No field adjustments required for the lifetime of the laser tool.
- Uses Wedge Prisms for optical calibration – no set screws.
- Battery Operated – Complete portability with easy to replace AAA Alkaline batteries. Over 10 hours of continuous operation per set.
- 5 minute Level Vial – 9 times more accurate than standard level vials.
- Beam On Indicator Light – Lights when the laser beam is turned on.
- Solid Brass End Cap – Used to turn laser on for years of trouble free service.
There are no reviews yet.