Showing all 3 results
DAYLIGHT GLX LASER DOCKING SYSTEM™$1,654.00 – $1,854.00
This is why Laser Tools Co.’s Daylight GLX Laser Docking System™ is the perfect trailer docking assistant. A driver can “see” the laser docking lines in his wing mirrors when the truck and trailer are approaching the docking lane.
- Eye safe, visible laser guide lights are viewed in the driver’s wing mirrors.
- The laser guide lights can be seen over 150 feet away in direct sunlight.
- The back of the trailer can be centered between the laser guide lights.
- Laser guide lines are still viewable on the ramp or tarmac in low light, rain, snow, mud, or overcast conditions.
STANDARD LASER DOCKING™ SYSTEM FOR TRUCKS & TRAILERS$1,254.00 – $1,454.00
This is why Laser Tools Co.’s Laser Docking™ System is the perfect trailer docking assistant. A driver can “see” the laser docking lines in his wing mirrors when the truck and trailer are approaching the docking lane.
Each complete Laser Tools Co.’s Laser Docking™ System includes the following:
- 2 GLX58BAC-30 Laser Alignment tools
- 2 Beam Spreaders to define the line at both ends
- 2 30° Line Generator lenses
- 2 AP94 mounting brackets
- 2 12″ cables with AC adapters for input power of 90VAC to 260VAC, 50/60HZ or 12VDC to 36VDC for DC power
- 2 HB 59 Steel Enclosures with Acrylic Windows
THE SEA BEAM UNDERWATER LASER™$2,114.00 – $2,915.00
Underwater Lasers are intended to be used by ROVs (Remote Operate Vehicles) using video images to take general measurements. By paralleling two laser beams that are calibrated for set distances, accurate measurements from video images are possible.
The Sea Beam Laser™ attachment for ROV systems is a plug and play measurement device that can be attached or removed from the vehicle in seconds.