Maximum 4.9 milliwatts of collimated laser energy at 635 nanometers – 10 times brighter than L50XP! This means that the GL50XP can be seen in direct sunlight and will shoot over 500 feet! The GL50XP can be used as a precision pocket level, torpedo level and super bight laser platform. Optional Line Generator lens can be built-in and the GL50XP will fit into your pocket or tool belt too!
It’s also magnetic! Three magnets provide over 5lbs of magnetic force – This means that you can attach the laser level for hands free operation on all magnetic surfaces.
- Layouts are done in minutes with the quickness of a hand tool and accuracy of a laser.
- Shoot 10 feet or 100 feet straight. No more strings, transits, or messy water levels to set up for long runs.
- Precisely level a complete floor from wall to wall or a concrete slab and all the forms, or a ceiling. It’s all done FAST and LASER accurate.
- Interior and exterior pipe work, wiring, duct work, and plumbing can be laid out, leveled or sloped as required, and installed using the laser beam as a guide. Leave the guess work to someone else.
- Extreme Performance Laser Micro Level™.
- 10mW Laser Diode (40 times brighter)
- Includes: Torpedo shape and three angle vials.
- 12.5mm optics – Smaller dot size at distance
- Built Construction Tough – No Tubes to burn out or break.
- Strong Aircraft Aluminum – Once piece case design won’t bend or twist and it’s weather protected.
- Recessed Level Vials – Easy to read but well protected.
- Industrial Grade Optics – Fully coated for maximum performance.
- Factory Calibrated – No field adjustments required for the lifetime of the laser tool.
- Uses Wedge Prisms for optical calibration – no set screws.
- 1/4″ x 20 tpi Mounting Hole – Can be mounted to standard camera tripods for stand alone operation.
- Battery Operated – Complete portability with easy to replace “Photo” batteries. Over 30 hours of continuous operation per set.
- 5 minute Level Vial – 9 times more accurate than standard level vials.
- Beam On Indicator Light – Lights when the laser beam is turned on.
- Solid Brass End Cap – Used to turn laser on for years of trouble free service.
Fits all accessories:
Use with AP9OC Beam Bender, AP180C Beam Spreader for right angle layouts and Laser Chalk Lines.
- Precision Level Vial – Horizontal Vial shows when laser beam is level within +/- 1/8″ @ 100 ft.
- Plumb and 45° angle vials included.
- Power: (2) size AAA Alkaline Batteries
- Laser: 532 nm, Class IIIa < 5 mw
- Range: Over 500 ft. 150M
- Accuracy: +/- 1/8″ @ 100ft. Level Vial +/- 1/4″ @ 30ft.
- Plumb and Angle Vial
- Dimension: 6.5″ L x .625″ W x 1.325 H (165mm) x (16mm) x (19mm)
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Finish: Hard anodized