Laser Tools Co., Inc. offers a variety of LED Strobe models for mining applications. With our extensive collection of products with different specifications, you’re sure to find the one that fits your needs. Learn more about our strobe systems by browsing through the list below.
LED Strobe MSHA
This product allows you to mark permissible entry points with different colors and provide beacons for hazardous machinery conditions. It’s intrinsically safe and operates for over a year!
It is widely used for:
- In-by and out-by directional indicators
- SCSR re-breather and secure containment markers
- Survey markers
- Rescue team identifiers, including back pack and rescue sled flashers
How It Works
Each strobe flashes bright LEDs every few seconds. Light can be seen over 100 feet down a tunnel or a mine shaft. The color of the light indicates your position, so you’ll always know where you are in the mine.
Keep your team safe and free yourself from fines with a methane strobe from Laser Tools Co., Inc. This product will remind you to check the methane levels at the rock face every 20 minutes. It uses bright white LEDs that stay off for 19 minutes before turning on for one minute. Light flashes every two seconds.
These models are suitable for a range of applications in mining environments. You can use them as:
- SCSR Storage Cache locators
- Unsupported Roof Markers
- Timers, Header, and Break Beacons
- Machinery and Miner Locators
Features and Options:
- Power – 3 “AA” cell batteries (option with “C” batteries)
- Different Flash Rates – 1 to 10 second flash rates for different applications
- Solid Colors:
- Red LEDs for unsupported roof warnings
- Blue LEDs for water distribution
- Green LEDs for secure location or direction status
- Yellow LEDs for man trip and transport vehicles
- Custom Programs for timer applications including:
- Methane/Air concentration check reminder at the face
- Exploratory drilling call-in reminders
- Flashlight Operation – Toggle switch turns LED lights on steady for low light illumination.
- Center Off Switch Position – extends battery life during LED Strobe storage
There are no reviews yet.