Underwater Lasers are intended to be used by ROVs (Remote Operate Vehicles) using video images to take general measurements. By paralleling two laser beams that are calibrated for set distances, accurate measurements from video images are possible.
Sea Beam™ Dual Green Beam Laser Scaler with internal battery or external power cord. Use DL123A 3V Lithium Photo Battery. Includes 30 times bright laser beams, aluminum housing and 60° Line Generator Lens or optional green laser dots.
The Sea Beam Laser™ can be used with existing VideoRay ROVs and accessories such as a manipulator arm and sonar systems.
Two models of the Sea Beam Laser™ are available and can be customized with green and red diodes or with dots and lines. This will make the perfect scaler for any underwater application.
- The Sea Beam Laser™ with red dot makes the perfect scaler for marine biologist, fish farms, reef surveys and structure sizing – Remember; you don’t want to scare the fish away when you are scaling the reef.
- The Sea Beam Laser™ with lines will be the perfect fit for scaling and dimension sizing.
Underwater Laser Systems for Observation, Measurement & Survey
Used with all ROVs to provide reference points to determine the size of objects without depth perception errors.
How It Works:
The Sea Beam™ projects two lines 75mm apart onto underwater objects. This provides a precision scale for size reference when viewed by eye or camera.
- 90 Durameter Urethane – Won’t corrode in salt water
- Battery Operated – Will work with all ROVs
- Red or Green Laser Light – 50 times brighter laser line with green
- Weight less than 2.5 Oz (90gm) in Salt Water – Minimal effect on buoyancy
Laser Tools Co. has the means to integrate and internalize our laser systems into your design to meet your specifications. This will increase the value of your ROVs.