MSHA Certified L56 Concentric laser.
These industrial systems are used to align, aim, and position parts and machinery using eye visible laser beams for reference. Used in hazardous environments, saw mills, CNC machines to align bar feeders, industrial plants, marine work, R&D labs, and laser line applications, these modules are extremely reliable and multi-functioned.
- All Glass Optics – Superior performance and brilliance.
- Removable Aperture – Controls beam size without re-positioning modules.
- Variable Focus Optics – Pinpoint accuracy.
- Solid Brass Construction – Waterproof and Won’t Spark or rust.
- Concentric Laser Beam – Easy to mount and position.
- AC or DC operation – Convenient power options.
- Intrinsically Safe Design – Fully compliant with MSHA, FDA and OSHA standards (Optional)
- Concentric Alignment Laser.
- Solid brass and waterproof.
- Includes a backlit 5 arc min. level vial and a machined flat “V” groove.
- 635nm Bright Beam concentric to O.D. – 2
- “AAA” Batteries Included.
There are no reviews yet.