Fits 9/16″ – 32 Threads
- Simple Operation “Rotate for Beam Adjustment” +/- 2° Beam Movement. Optional +/- 10° Beam Movement.
- Precisely positions laser beam within 24″ circle @ 100′.
- Adjusts beam to be concentric to O.D. of laser tube.
- Moves laser beam to point of reference without moving mounting bracket.
- Tension loaded for stable alignments.
- “Uses Wedge Prisms which are impervious to shock by dropping or harsh usage”.
Fine Beam Steering Optics – (Use with L56, L58, L202 & L600 style lasers.)