Showing all 8 results
DAYLIGHT GLX LASER DOCKING SYSTEM™$1,654.00 – $1,854.00
This is why Laser Tools Co.’s Daylight GLX Laser Docking System™ is the perfect trailer docking assistant. A driver can “see” the laser docking lines in his wing mirrors when the truck and trailer are approaching the docking lane.
- Eye safe, visible laser guide lights are viewed in the driver’s wing mirrors.
- The laser guide lights can be seen over 150 feet away in direct sunlight.
- The back of the trailer can be centered between the laser guide lights.
- Laser guide lines are still viewable on the ramp or tarmac in low light, rain, snow, mud, or overcast conditions.
SPEARGUN LASER SIGHT$418.00 – $736.00
Use with Band, Roller or Pneumatic Spearguns for precise aiming in open water, reef or structure fishing. The Speargun Laser Sight projects a bright laser dot at the point of impact for improved head shots, deflection takes and long distance penetration.
STANDARD LASER DOCKING™ SYSTEM FOR TRUCKS & TRAILERS$1,254.00 – $1,454.00
This is why Laser Tools Co.’s Laser Docking™ System is the perfect trailer docking assistant. A driver can “see” the laser docking lines in his wing mirrors when the truck and trailer are approaching the docking lane.
Each complete Laser Tools Co.’s Laser Docking™ System includes the following:
- 2 GLX58BAC-30 Laser Alignment tools
- 2 Beam Spreaders to define the line at both ends
- 2 30° Line Generator lenses
- 2 AP94 mounting brackets
- 2 12″ cables with AC adapters for input power of 90VAC to 260VAC, 50/60HZ or 12VDC to 36VDC for DC power
- 2 HB 59 Steel Enclosures with Acrylic Windows
AP96 HARD MOUNT SYSTEM$1,155.00
The Hard Mount system will hold Mining Alignment Lasers firmly in place underground during production coal mining operations, hard rock mining and active tunnel excavations. Vibration and ventilation can cause slight movements of the alignment laser if it’s mounted using standard roof spads. But this system uses rock bolts and anchors to affix the laser firmly to the roof or rib.
THE SEA BEAM UNDERWATER LASER™$2,114.00 – $2,915.00
Underwater Lasers are intended to be used by ROVs (Remote Operate Vehicles) using video images to take general measurements. By paralleling two laser beams that are calibrated for set distances, accurate measurements from video images are possible.
The Sea Beam Laser™ attachment for ROV systems is a plug and play measurement device that can be attached or removed from the vehicle in seconds.